[OpenAFS] Can't mount AFS

Jason Frisch jfrisch@tsukaeru.net
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:43:45 +0900

Hi Horst,

Thankyou for your reply. I do have CellServDB and ThisCell set.
I think they are correct. Bos picks them up ok, so I figure this is
right. The path to afsd was incorrect in the init script, but I fixed
that; I can't see anywhere there with the DB files.

/afs does exist.

 >I just assume your not using afsdb and dynroot for test purposes
Hmm...is there any docs on this? I am not even sure what they are..

Any ideas?

Jason