[OpenAFS] ptserver segfault on amd64

Andreas Hirczy ahi@itp.tugraz.at
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:55:27 +0100

Dave Broudy <dave@broudy.net> writes:

> Andreas Hirczy wrote:
>
>>Newer packages are in debian/unstable. I have recompiled 1.4.0rc1 for
>>debian/stable - they work very good for me. You can find those packages at
>><http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/dists/sarge/system/binary-amd64/>.

> I still had a segfault in fs, and I got the following Ooops after it was
> running a while.

I do not have a fileserver running on amd64, only clients.

> I'm going to try to update your diff and dsc to 1.4.0rc8. I notice there is
> also an rc4 version your directory, is that the same as what's available in
> unstable?

Yes, compiled and installed yesterday - works, but I have not much experience
with it.

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi@itp.tugraz.at>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                          phone: +43/316/873-81 90