[OpenAFS] Installing 1.4.0RC4 to use SEAM Krb5

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.ca
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:42:55 -0500
> From: Douglas E. Engert <deengert@anl.gov>
> To: Coy Hile <coy.hile@coyhile.ca>
> Cc: openafs <openafs-info@openafs.org>
> Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Installing 1.4.0RC4 to use SEAM Krb5
>

> The missing piece is getting AFS tokens using the SEAM kerberos. My note from
> 8/23/05 outlines how I got the OpenAFS aklog to compile and use the SEAM kerberos
> library. Other options are it install MIT or Heimdal to be used by aklog
> only.
>
> Then there are the PAM issues, of getting a token after the SEAM krb5-pam
> gets the ticket. See below on this as well.

Okay, that is the first step; I didn't realize I needed to patch the source.
I'll deal with that first.  The second question, then, is how do I need to
modify the steps outlined here:

http://openafs.org/pages/doc/QuickStartUnix/auqbg005.htm#HDRWQ45

to get the server to use my SEAM krb5 server instead of kaserver, etc?

Apololgies for asking so many rudimentary questions, but I'm starting
from ground zero here.

Thanks.