[OpenAFS] Installing 1.4.0RC4 to use SEAM Krb5

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.ca
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

>     o The configure was done using:
>

> KRB5CFLAGS="-I$K5BUILD/$SYS/krb5/include"
> KRB5LIBS="/usr/lib/gss/mech_krb5.so -R/usr/lib/gss"
> export KRB5CFLAGS
> export KRB5LIBS
> ./configure --enable-transarc-paths \
>                           --with-krb5=yes \
>               --enable-largefile-fileserver \
>                   --host=sparc-sun-solaris2.10

Okay Doug, I have another question.  You reference $K5BUILD and $SYS in
the environment variables above.  From that, I gather that you're
populating the filesystem with various krb5 headers that (for reasons
unknown to us) Sun do not ship.  Where in the filesystem do you put
those headers?

Thanks again, and I apoplogize for seeming like such a neophyte; Kerberized
services are something of a new thing for me.

--
Coy Hile
coy.hile@coyhile.ca