[OpenAFS] Installing 1.4.0RC4 to use SEAM Krb5

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:13:00 -0500

Coy Hile wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>

>>    o The configure was done using:
>>

>>KRB5CFLAGS="-I$K5BUILD/$SYS/krb5/include"
>>KRB5LIBS="/usr/lib/gss/mech_krb5.so -R/usr/lib/gss"
>>export KRB5CFLAGS
>>export KRB5LIBS
>>./configure --enable-transarc-paths \
>>                          --with-krb5=yes \
>>              --enable-largefile-fileserver \
>>                  --host=sparc-sun-solaris2.10

The rest of the note  sent you talked about getting the opensolaris version
of krb5.h, and the risks you take in doing this. (See Jeff's note)
(bug the Sun people to distribute these headers.)

Also as said, I was using gssklog, that uses a standrd API that does
not have these problems.

I build from AFS, and $K5BUILD point into our cell where these
where at. $SYS is in effect @sys i.e. sysname of sun4x_510

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory