[OpenAFS] How to store homedir for Linux, Solaris, Windows, OS X win AFS?

Jose Calhariz jose.calhariz@tagus.ist.utl.pt
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:15:51 +0100

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 03:05:36PM -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
>=20
> Believe whatever you want, but that doesn't change reality.
> AFS volumes _do_ have ownership, and the owner of a volume always has the=
=20
> ability to search directories and change ACL's in that volume, no matter=
=20
> what you set the ACL's to.

You are wright.  After I read most of the documentation in openafs.org
and two years using AFS, I still have some wrong ideas about AFS.

>=20
> -- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+@cmu.edu>
>   Sr. Research Systems Programmer
>   School of Computer Science - Research Computing Facility
>   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA
>=20

--=20
	A alegria esta na luta, na tentativa, no sofrimento=20
	envolvido.  Nao na vitoria propriamente dita.
		--  Mahatma Gandhi=20

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0--