[OpenAFS] AKLOG build error...

Halter, Jonathan jehalter@uncc.edu
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:49:57 -0400

I am not necessarily interested in using gcc to compile openafs on
Solaris.

I just wanted to point out that since our Sun Studio compilers are not
located in /opt/SUNWspro, I am used to explicitly setting
CC=3D/apps/coe/bin/cc for configuring a package to use Sun's cc on our
system. This does not seem to work for openafs's configure. It insists
on using /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc instead of obeying the location (
CC=3D/apps/coe/bin/cc ) that I've tried to set.

Thanks,
-jonathan