[OpenAFS] MacOSX 10.4.7 & OpenAFS 1.4.1 large files broken?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:51:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Matt Elliott wrote:

> I've been working on rolling out large file support to our cell's users.  My
> servers running Solaris 8 with OpenAFS 1.4.1.  I've tested the linux 1.4.1
> release client and I can read and write files larger than 2GB with
> reliability.  I had tested the Mac OS client some time in the past and it
> also worked.  Two days ago I had need to put a large file out into AFS and
> was surprised to discover it didn't work.

Someone claimed it broke between 1.3.x and 1.4.0; If someone can tell me
what version it broke over I can fix it easily, otherwise I will look as
soon as I have a minute.

(e.g. in some 1.3.x version. Tom?)