[OpenAFS] no text in Windows Explorer Extention

Matthew Cocker cockerm@gmail.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:48:16 +1200

------=_Part_72384_4051767.1157064496966

Jeff

Thanks, the lastest AFS windows daily build has fixed the problems I was
having with the explorer extension as welll as fixing the problems I was
having saving files to afs from MS office (out of space issues) and with
netidmgr crashing. I had been using 1.5.5(and 7).

Cheers

Matt

------=_Part_72384_4051767.1157064496966

Jeff<br><br>Thanks, the lastest AFS windows daily build has fixed the problems I was having with the explorer extension as welll as fixing the problems I was having saving files to afs from MS office (out of space issues) and with netidmgr crashing. I had been using

------=_Part_72384_4051767.1157064496966--