[OpenAFS] Troubleshooting aklog/pioctl issue on Windows

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:30:24 -0600

You said the KDCs where Microsoft ADs. Is this a PAC size problem?
Did the users get added to extra groups when this started?

Did one of the fixes for copying a large ticket over the pioctl
interface creep back in?

One test/fix would be to change the afs principal to not use a PAC.
i.e. set NO_AUTH_DATA_REQUIRED in the afs principal in AD. Its would be
easy to test/install:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832572
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305144
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327825