[OpenAFS] Troubleshooting aklog/pioctl issue on Windows

Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:38:56 -0500

Doug:

Paul didn't say and since the "tokens" command is failing with the
same error it is unlikely that the problem is related to the size
of the tokens.

However, I agree that setting the NO_AUTH_DATA_REQUIRED flag on
non-Windows service accounts is a good idea in general.  That
recommendation is listed in the OpenAFS for Windows release notes.

Jeffrey Altman