[OpenAFS] Re: AFS Tokens for Mac GUI 0.4 released

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:39:26 -0500

The answer is... sort of.

If the cell is not in CellServDB but is a kerberos 5 cell (and is ThisCell),
then you should be good to go. For kas, the cell needs to be in CellServDB at
present -- of course, a text box could be added for typing in a cell name.

I will add that at the moment, the pts stuff only works for ThisCell.

I haven't had a chance to post the current source code, yet, so if someone
wants to work on patches to help get the program to what I'd consider a 1.0
release, I'm happy to send the source.