[OpenAFS] Setting up AFS cell on Linux/OpenBSD

Huub v.niekerk@hccnet.nl
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:15:46 +0100

Hi,

For some time now I'm trying to set up a cell with 2 computers. The
server runs OpenBSD 3.8, and has AFS working ok. The client runs
Slackware Linux on a 2.6.15.1 kernel with AFS enabled. OpenAFS is
installed. These 2 computer are part of a primarily NFS network.
According the requirements for setting up a cell I should log into the
machine I'm installing as root. The also authenticate with AFS. But how
can I do that when I'm still setting it up? Can somebody please help me?

Thanks,

Huub