[OpenAFS] rc7 - aklog -m isn't working?

Robbie Foust rfoust@duke.edu
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:31:34 -0500

Hi,

Just updated to rc7 on a w2k3 terminal server, and now it seems that
aklog -m is no longer doing the 524 conversion.  If I run k524init from
the kfw package, and then aklog (-m) it works.

I don't think a registry setting change would cause this, would it?  The
reason I ask is that I ran the install again as a repair (for an
unrelated reason) and it changed all the registry values back to
defaults.  It didn't keep the values I selected during the original
install. I went back and changed them manually, or at least the ones I
knew about. :-)  BTW, I'm using the msi installer..

Thanks,

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, CISSP, A+