[OpenAFS] strange servers appeared in vldb

Kim Kimball kim.kimball@jpl.nasa.gov
Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:04:39 -0700

"bos removehost" is used to remove an entry from the server
/usr/afs/etc/CellServDB file, not to remove a fileserver from a list

"vos listaddr" gives a list of fileservers that have (or have had)
entries in the cell's VLDB.

"vos changeaddr -remove" can be used to cull the "vos listaddr" list if
you retire a fileserver.

None of these are particularly relevant to the output of "fs getserverprefs"

Kim