[OpenAFS] Universities that are running AFS

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:08:15 -0500

At 10:16 AM -0800 2/23/06, John Bass wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I tried to convince my boss of using AFS, is there anyone of
>you who has information of the universities running AFS?
>
>Thank you very much!

AFS has a CellServDB file which lists many of the cells (sites
running AFS) that exist.  Note that this list is certainly not
complete, as more sites are starting to use DNS records to
locate their AFS servers, and they do not bother adding the
info to the main CellServDB.

A recent CellServDB can be found at:

http://dl.central.org/dl/cellservdb/CellServDB

You will notice that it includes a number of universities.