[OpenAFS] aklog-madness

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:07:18 -0800

Aklog works fine for both a SUSE and XP laptop.

Thru 2 firewalls, one at each end.

Run tcpdump and see if you're getting responses back.

tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org =
[mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Altman
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:54 AM
To: Lars Schimmer
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] aklog-madness

Lars:

The error code means the KDC (or krb524d) cannot be reached.
Perhaps you have a firewall problem.

The OpenAFS for Windows aklog does not use krb524d unless you
specifically request it.  My guess is that you want to use the
OpenAFS 1.4.0 aklog and the version you are using is not the
OpenAFS version.

Jeffrey Altman