[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #2803 - 9 msgs

Steve Ostrove ostrove@umbc.edu
Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:56:34 -0500

Derek,

Yeah, the current README in the RPMS for 1.4.0 still refers to afsmodname.

My question is... since there's no more afsmodname.. how does one
install the openafs-kernel module?

Yes, I'm a newbie in linux and I've built the module, but can't quite
figure out what to do next.  So I have my libafs-2.4.21-37.EL.o,
what next???

Any and all pointers appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--