[OpenAFS] Windows Client, quota and filemanager - no warning!

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:56:20 -0800

Its 1.4.0 OAFS for win for sure.

Sorry guys, I'm in the middle of shutting a major hospital computer room
down.

Only 300 servers. If you screw up, the MIS department bars you
permanently from the facility.

If I get time later on I'll work on it. AFS that is.

Tedc