[OpenAFS] Last Update not updating?

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:32:39 -0700

UAL also has such an auto-release tool.  Before I left there we'd queue
several thousand release requests from an automated system; vos exa
update compares would usually reduce these to < 100, in many cases to <
10, and sometimes to 0.

Prior to implementing the update-time comparisons our nightly vos rel
queue often took > 24 hours to process.  Post implementation queue
processing was at most on the order of several hours.

I don't know if they plan to move to OpenAFS or if they already have,
but will give Ted a heads up in any case.

Kim