[OpenAFS] AFS and Windows 2003

callen6216@aol.com callen6216@aol.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:49:18 -0500

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFD5A770AC9D_120C_A816_MBLK-M35.sysops.aol.com

Hello Everyone!

I a Windows 2003 IIS60 web server with the content stored on an AFS directory.  Whenever there is a problem withe AFS server, which is a sun server, I have to reboot my Windows 2003 server.  Has anyone experienced this and can tell me how I might be able to correct the problem.  I have spoken to the Administrator of the AFS server and they say there is no problem but it continues to happen more and more.

I would appreciate any help that I might be able to get.

Thank You in Advance

Carol Allen

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFD5A770AC9D_120C_A816_MBLK-M35.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hello Everyone!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I a Windows 2003 IIS60 web server with the content stored on an AFS directory.&nbsp; Whenever there is a problem withe AFS server, which is a sun server, I have to reboot my Windows 2003 server.&nbsp; Has anyone experienced this and can tell me how I might be able to correct the problem.&nbsp; I have spoken to the Administrator of the AFS server and they say there is no problem but it continues to happen more and more.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would appreciate any help that I might be able to get.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank You in Advance</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carol Allen</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7EFD5A770AC9D_120C_A816_MBLK-M35.sysops.aol.com--