[OpenAFS] Kerberos Ticket Sizes when using AD as the KDC and OpenAFS

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:06:21 -0500

On Jan 27, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> and update the /usr/afs/etc/UserList on the servers. I believe the
> kaserver
> admin is still required to use the k4 with the kaserver. But then
> again if you
> are using all Krb5 you don't need the kasrver.

If you're using kaserver, you set the KADMIN flag on any admin
principals.  But, of course, if you're talking about interfacing with
AD then kaserver doesn't enter into it.

--
brandon s. allbery     [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]
allbery@kf8nh.com