[OpenAFS] Re: foreign-realm members of system:administrators have weakened powers?

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:08:00 -0600

As a side note to the Kerberos developers, is it time to add referral suppport
to both the client and KDC?  I believe that would go a long way  solving the
update of the krb5.conf problem.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory