[OpenAFS] using openafs client to server web pages

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:19:46 -0700

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 07:21:35AM -0700, ted creedon wrote:
> Look at the NetInfo file. Here Openafs looks at 10.1.1.193 as well as the
> external IP address.
>
> NetInfo would listen on all of:
>
> 198.168.10.5
> 198.168.10.6
> 198.168.10.7
> 198.168.10.8

Yes, I've heard of the netinfo file. But I don't know where it is. I'm
using suse 10.1 and the rpms that suse package for openafs... (yes, I
know they are older than current openafs but I didn't want to muck
around with breaking something that suse already fixed...(I just wish
suse would package a more current openafs ))

Any way, where might I find the netinfo file?