[OpenAFS] using afs for unix config files

Chris Huebsch chris.huebsch@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:08:02 +0200

On Friday 28 July 2006 01:41, Brian Sebby wrote:
> We use AFS to store the "master" copies of various files like that that
> should be the same on all systems, but the systems don't actually look at
> the AFS copies for normal operation.  We have scripts that copy the master
> versions to the local /etc directory and other local directories.

Same here. Additionally the "scripts" to copy those files is in my case
Cfengine.

Chris
--
Chris Huebsch    www.huebsch-gemacht.de | TU Chemnitz, Informatik, RNVS
GPG-Encrypted mail welcome! ID:7F2B4DBA |   Str. d. Nationen 62, B204