[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS Problems running batch jobs (Solution)

Brady Catherman bradyc@uidaho.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:53:48 -0700

Alright! I got it! The trick is to use kerberos names of "bcatherm/
batch" and AFS names of "bcatherm.batch".  With this system in place
everything appears to be working great now!

Thank you guys for all of your help! I would have never figured it
out without you!

- Brady