[OpenAFS] AFS workshop transportation question

Jay Elvove jay@umd.edu
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:51:51 -0400

Sorry to post this to the whole list, but I figured this
was the best way to reach the right folks.

I'm checked into the Holiday Inn and primed for a whole lot
of learning this week, but I'm not exactly sure what
arrangements have been made to get folks like me over to
the workshop at the Michigan student union.  The site still
says "exact timings of the shuttle will be posted as we
get closer to the event."  Is there any more recent and
more detailed info available that I may have missed?

Thanks.