[OpenAFS] AFS workshop transportation question

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:05:46 -0400

Shuttle buses will run Monday and Tuesday between the Holiday Inn and the
Michigan Union.  The first bus in the morning will leave the Holiday Inn at
7:30 and the last around 9:45.  The first bus in the afternoon will leave
the Michigan Union at 4:30 and the last around 6:30.

If you need to travel between these locations at other times, you can use
the AATA number 2 bus.  From the Union walk north on State Street one block
and catch the bus eastbound on North University.  From the Holiday Inn catch
the bus at the corner of Plymouth and Green.  The buses run about every half
hour from 6:30 am to 9:00 pm.

I think the shuttle buses will be U of M buses but I'm not sure what kind of
signs they will have.  I also don't know the schedule for the rest of the
week but it should be similar.  I'll have maps and schedules available at
registration.