[OpenAFS] batche queueing system

Alex Rolfe arolfe@MIT.EDU
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:52:04 -0400

I've modified Torque to pass the user's kerberos tickets along with the
job and to get tokens for the job.  It's recent work, so I'm still
working on the documentation but I'd be happy to send you a copy if
you're interested.  We've been using it on a small cluster for about a
month and it seems to make the kerberos/AFS issues pretty transparent to
the user.

Alex