[OpenAFS] ka-forwarder -> fakeka malformed (bad password)

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:52:12 -0400

On Thursday, June 29, 2006 06:33:29 PM -0400 Derrick J Brashear
<shadow@dementia.org> wrote:

> If you cheat and tell the client the krb5 server running fakeka is a
> dbserver, and kill ka-forwarder, does klog work?

For windows clients, the answer is indeed to cheat and tell them the KDC's
are additional dbservers.  We did this for many years.

For the UNIX case, this is not going to be relevant - all ka-forwarder does
is forward the traffic around, with a header indicating where it came from.