[OpenAFS] Is openafs.org up or down?

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:27:16 -0800

The website needs to be up to find the webmaster@openafs.org address...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Hutzelman [mailto:jhutz@cmu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:15 PM
To: tcreedon@easystreet.com; openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Is openafs.org up or down?

On Saturday, February 11, 2006 02:03:45 PM -0900 ted creedon
<tcreedon@easystreet.com> wrote:

> The http://www.openafs.org site timing out, but it does ping.

In general, the readership of the openafs-info or openafs-devel lists
cannot answer this sort of question.  While the people who can do something
about it do read this list, they do not always do so in a timely manner.
For example, right now I'm somewhere between three and four weeks behind on
openafs-info.

If folks notice problems with the openafs.org web servers, I suggest
sending mail instead to webmaster@openafs.org, which goes directly to
people who can and will correct the problem.

   GRAND.CENTRAL.ORG/OpenAFS.ORG postmaster, webmaster, etc