[OpenAFS] Clearing the cache on the client machine

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth@cern.ch
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:07:40 +0100

Hi,

Thus spake Padiyath Sreekumaran (kumar.padiyath@psi.ch):
> I get the following message on the client amchine:
>
> /afscache: write failed, file system is full

you have to specify the size of the cache in /usr/vice/etc/cacheinfo.
The client believes you and will use this amount of diskspace, so it's
your responsibility that the specified space is always available. Most
people do this by putting the cache on its own partition.

Cheers,

   Hendrik

--
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter
it every six months.      -- Oscar Wilde