[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS Windows client will not map drives

Sean Caron caron.sean@gmail.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:00:28 -0500

------=_Part_7079_10873838.1141657228928

OK

i look: only things checked on loopback adaptor AFS are Client for Microsof=
Networks,
TCP/IP. Novell client is not bound to loopback adaptor in any way.

(at this point i have to say, it was my error earlier in stating that the
AFS client broke the
Novell client. it just gives this impression because for some reason, it
seems as if it is
necessary to wait around 2-3 minutes at the login prompt before trying to
log in or else
you will get the "Tree or server cannot be found" error. if you wait, it
will eventually work.
but why? i could see this being something that would really confuse and
irritate a user)

so ok, let's proceed.

i have the open afs client set up for monitoring with debugview and filemon=
.
i follow the manual token-getting procedure:

C:\> kinit -5 -V -d scaron
Kerberos 5 is ready
Password for scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU:
Authenticated to Kerberos v5

C:\> aklog -d
Authenticating to cell sph.umich.edu.
Getting v5 tickets: afs/sph.umich.edu@SPH.UMICH.EDU
Getting v5 tickets: afs@SPH.UMICH.EDU
pioctl temp !=3D 0: 0x66543200
About to resolve name scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU to id
Id 32766
Set username to scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU
Getting tokens.

C:\> tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU's tokens for afs@sph.umich.edu [Expires Mar 06
19:15]
pioctl temp !=3D 0: 0x66543218

so it looks like, as i stated earlier, there is no problem in actually
obtaining the tokens from
the server. running nbtstat -n, we obtain, on the loopback adaptor, the
results:

SPH-2002-0892     <00>     UNIQUE     Registered
SPH                     <00>     UNIQUE     Registered
AFS                     <20>     UNIQUE     Registered

on the real LAN connection, we have the results:

SPH-2002-0892     <00>     UNIQUE     Registered
SPH                     <00>     UNIQUE     Registered

so the AFS service is uniquely registered on the loopback adaptor, as it
should be.

so now i try and hit up an AFS share using the command: Start->Run
\\afs\sph.umich.edu

i wait maybe, 15-20 seconds and get the message:

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this
action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel"

if i try to set up an actual drive mapping with NET USE, e.g.

NET USE \\afs.sph.umich.edu\user\s\scaron h:

i get the same "System error 67: Network name cannot be found" error.

SO:

i don't see anything that looks glaringly erroneous popping up in debugview=
.

looking in filemonon, i see that explorer.exe is pulling off READ/QUERY
INFORMATION/CLOSE calls to the paths that i want to access correctly. that
is, the result code is SUCCESS. this is the case for \\afs\sph.umich.edu,
\\afs\sph.umich.edu\user\s\scaron, etc. so i would guess that is a good
sign.

i also am seeing that afsd_service.exe keeps trying to find a file,
AFSDHOOK.DLL, that it is not finding. this is unsurprising, since the file
does not exist on the filesystem, nor does it seem to be included in the
installer (i searched through the MSI file looking for it). could the lack
of this file be the cause of the "no program associated with..." errors?

this is feeling more like a problem with how openafs and windows interact
together, rather than a problem with just openafs itself. i think openafs i=
mostly acting correctly. it just seems like windows doesnt know how to deal
with it properly.

any suggestions on how to further proceed?

thanks,

sean caron

On 3/3/06, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@columbia.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> > Hard setting "NetBIOS over TCP/IP" to ON instead of taking settings
> > based on DHCP values, manually entering DNS servers, turning off Window=
>
> > firewall, etc. All seem to have no effect. I've repeated all this
> > for both the cases of loopback adaptor installed, and loopback adaptor
> > not installed, basically, with (roughly) the same effects. Some of
> > the errors I got without the loopback adaptor were a little different (=
> > remember getting a system error 53 a couple of times, among other
> > things).
> >
> > I tried to be as exhaustive as possible in compiling my little report
> > here; I hope it isn't entirely too much wasted reading and writing for
> > myself and all of you out there on the list. I'm really hoping to be
> > able to get this to work, or, failing that, at least be able to go to m=
>
> > supervisor and say without a doubt that "the AFS client for Windows wil=
> > not work with [our] Novell installation [because]...", so I want
> > to be sure that I pretty much left no stone unturned.
> >
> > Thanks, everyone, for all the help thus far. Please don't hesitate to
> > ask me about anything if you feel that you might need more knowledge
> > about my system environment to be able to offer any useful suggestions.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> > Sean Caron
> >
> > Associate Systems Administrator
> > University of Michigan School of Public Health
> > 1-734-763-4206
> > scaron@umich.edu <mailto:scaron@umich.edu>
> >

> > On 3/3/06, *Rodney M Dyer* <rmdyer@uncc.edu <mailto: rmdyer@uncc.edu>>
> wrote:
> >
> >     At 12:12 PM 3/3/2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> >     >I have heard of other organizations having problems with both
> >     Novell and
> >     >OpenAFS clients on the same machines.  I have not had access to
> such a
> >     >configuration to be able to debug it.
> >
> >     Just a note.  We run the Novell client without issues with OpenAFS
> >     and the
> >     loopback adapter.  We DO NOT however use the Novell GINA
> >     module.  After we
> >     install the Novell client, we replace the nwgina.dll back to
> >     msgina.dll.  We also place the afslogon.dll authenticator first in
> the
> >     providers list.
> >
> >     Rodney
> >
> >     Rodney M. Dyer
> >     Windows Systems Programmer
> >     Mosaic Computing Group
> >     William States Lee College of Engineering
> >     University of North Carolina at Charlotte
> >     Email: rmdyer@uncc.edu <mailto:rmdyer@uncc.edu>
> >     Web: http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~rmdyer
> <http://www.coe.uncc.edu/%7Ermdyer>
> >     Phone: (704)687-3518
> >     Help Desk Line: (704)687-3150
> >     FAX: (704)687-2352
> >     Office:  Cameron Applied Research Center, Room 232

------=_Part_7079_10873838.1141657228928

i look: only things checked on loopback adaptor AFS are Client for Microsof=
t Networks,<br>
TCP/IP. Novell client is not bound to loopback adaptor in any way.<br>
(at this point i have to say, it was my error earlier in stating that the A=
FS client broke the<br>
Novell client. it just gives this impression because for some reason, it se=
ems as if it is<br>
necessary to wait around 2-3 minutes at the login prompt before trying to l=
og in or else<br>
you will get the &quot;Tree or server cannot be found&quot; error. if you w=
ait, it will eventually work.<br>
but why? i could see this being something that would really confuse and irr=
itate a user)<br>
so ok, let's proceed.<br>
i have the open afs client set up for monitoring with debugview and filemon=
. i follow the manual token-getting procedure:<br>
C:\&gt; kinit -5 -V -d scaron<br>
Kerberos 5 is ready<br>
Password for <a href=3D"mailto:scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU" target=3D"_blank" oncl=
ick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU</=
a>:<br>
Authenticated to Kerberos v5<br>
C:\&gt; aklog -d<br>
Authenticating to cell <a href=3D"http://sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_blank" o=
nclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">sph.umich.edu</a>.<=
br>
Getting v5 tickets: <a href=3D"mailto:afs/sph.umich.edu@SPH.UMICH.EDU" targ=
et=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">afs/=
sph.umich.edu@SPH.UMICH.EDU</a><br>
Getting v5 tickets: <a href=3D"mailto:afs@SPH.UMICH.EDU" target=3D"_blank" =
onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">afs@SPH.UMICH.EDU<=
/a><br>
pioctl temp !=3D 0: 0x66543200<br>
About to resolve name <a href=3D"mailto:scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU" target=3D"_bl=
ank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">scaron@SPH.UM=
ICH.EDU</a> to id<br>
Id 32766<br>
Set username to <a href=3D"mailto:scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU" target=3D"_blank" o=
nclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">scaron@SPH.UMICH.ED=
U</a><br>
Getting tokens.<br>
C:\&gt; tokens<br>
Tokens held by the Cache Manager:<br>
User <a href=3D"mailto:scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"r=
eturn top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">scaron@SPH.UMICH.EDU</a>'s tok=
ens for <a href=3D"mailto:afs@sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"r=
eturn top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
afs@sph.umich.edu</a> [Expires Mar 06 19:15]<br>
pioctl temp !=3D 0: 0x66543218<br>
so it looks like, as i stated earlier, there is no problem in actually obta=
ining the tokens from<br>
the server. running nbtstat -n, we obtain, on the loopback adaptor, the res=
ults:<br>
SPH-2002-0892&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;00&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UN=
IQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Registered<br>
SPH&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;00&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UNIQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Registered<br>
AFS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;20&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UNIQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Registered<br>
on the real LAN connection, we have the results:<br>
SPH-2002-0892&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;00&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UN=
IQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Registered<br>
SPH&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;00&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; UNIQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Registered<br>
so the AFS service is uniquely registered on the loopback adaptor, as it sh=
ould be.<br>
so now i try and hit up an AFS share using the command: Start-&gt;Run \\afs=
\sph.umich.edu<br>
i wait maybe, 15-20 seconds and get the message:</div><div style=3D"directi=
on: ltr;"><span class=3D"q"><br>
&quot;This file does not have a program associated with it for performing
this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel&quot=
;<br>
if i try to set up an actual drive mapping with NET USE, e.g.<br>
NET USE \\afs.sph.umich.edu\user\s\scaron h:<br>
i get the same &quot;System error 67: Network name cannot be found&quot; er=
ror.<br>
SO:<br>
i don't see anything that looks glaringly erroneous popping up in debugview=
.<br>
looking in filemonon, i see that explorer.exe is pulling off READ/QUERY
INFORMATION/CLOSE calls to the paths that i want to access correctly.
that is, the result code is SUCCESS. this is the case for
\\afs\sph.umich.edu, \\afs\sph.umich.edu\user\s\scaron, etc. so i would
guess that is a good sign.<br>
i also am seeing that afsd_service.exe keeps trying to find a file,
AFSDHOOK.DLL, that it is not finding. this is unsurprising, since the
file does not exist on the filesystem, nor does it seem to be included
in the installer (i searched through the MSI file looking for it).
could the lack of this file be the cause of the &quot;no program associated
with...&quot; errors?<br>
this is feeling more like a problem with how openafs and windows
interact together, rather than a problem with just openafs itself. i
think openafs is mostly acting correctly. it just seems like windows
doesnt know how to deal with it properly.<br>
any suggestions on how to further proceed?<br>
=3D"q_109d011705951fde_4"><br>
rname">Jeffrey Altman</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jaltman@columbia.edu" targe=
t=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">jaltm=
an@columbia.edu
</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-lef=
t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
ex;">
not going to help you here so I advise that you stop<br>trying to use them.
gging,<br>and obtain a copy of the SysInternals DbgView and FileMon tools.<=
br>After setting everything up as described in the Release Notes execute
nnectivity with the AFS SMB Server you<br>will have obtained tokens and bee=
n able to list them.&nbsp;&nbsp;Otherwise, you
he<br>registered network names.&nbsp;&nbsp; The following line should appea=
r once
FS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
lt;20&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;UNIQUE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Registered<b=
r><br>There should be no other names on that adapter with type &lt;20&gt;.&=
nbsp;&nbsp;If<br>there are, you will lose.&nbsp;&nbsp;If AFS &lt;20&gt; app=
ears on any other adapter,
What I am doing is: I have a couple
onfigurations of the OpenAFS client on, so I can try<br>&gt; all sorts of f=
unky things and not have to<br>&gt; worry about messing up a machine that s=
omeone is actually using. I set
ck adapter on, as so:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; (1) Wiped a machine a did a fresh loa=
d of our disk image (XP, Novell<br>&gt; client, etc). Computer name is SPH-=
2002-0196.
stname<br>&gt; might cause problems with the AFS<br>&gt; client, but they d=
ated from 2002 or 2003, so I'm assuming it doesn't<br>&gt; matter these day=
s. I think I mentioned earlier
krb5.ini<br>&gt; has been properly customized for our site.<br>&gt; Kerbero=
s is set to start automatically when Windows starts (as would<br>&gt; make =
sense). (side note: MIT Kerberos seems to<br>&gt; work fine in and of itsel=
f. It gladly will go authenticate and get
&gt; normally be allowed to install software given the way we have security=
trator) WITH<br>&gt; the loopback adaptor installed this time. Use our<br>&=
gt; CellServDB file that actually includes our site. Set AFS cell name to
=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">sph.umich.edu</a> &lt;<a =
href=3D"http://sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.Op=
enExtLink(window,event,this)">
http://sph.umich.edu</a>&gt;&quot;. Everything else is set per<br>&gt; inst=
allation<br>&gt; defaults (AFS crypt security =3D on, AFS freelance client =
=3D on, DNS
&gt; initialize afscreds =3D on, renew drivemaps =3D on, ip change detectio=
n =3D<br>&gt; on, quiet =3D on). Installer completes successfully.<br>&gt;<=
br>&gt; (reboot)
 login prompt.<br>&gt; I try to login to the Novell network (client version=
 4.91, by<br>&gt; the way). Now it doesn't work! &quot;The tree or server c=
annot be found.
r>&gt; &quot;Workstation only&quot;. Did the Novell client get bound up in =
the loopback<br>&gt; adapter or something? Can this be dealt with? I know v=
ery
).<br>&gt;<br>&gt; (5) So I log in to the local machine only and get the AF=
S Client &quot;Obtain<br>&gt; New AFS tokens&quot; dialog box. Enter userna=
me and password
rget=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">sp=
h.umich.edu</a> &lt;<a href=3D"http://sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_blank" oncl=
ick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
http://sph.umich.edu</a>&gt;&quot;. Wait a<br>&gt; minute or two, and the t=
ickets show up in the MIT Kerberos Network Identity
&gt;<br>&gt; (6) Testing: Start-&gt;Run. &quot;\\afs\all&quot;. I get the m=
essage: &quot;This file does<br>&gt; not have a program associated with it =
for performing this action.
umich.edu&quot;. Same message.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Testing: Start-&gt;Run. &quo=
t;\\afs\sph.umich.edu\user\s\scaron&quot;. Wait a second
uot;cmd&quot;. From command prompt: &quot;net use<br>&gt; \\afs\sph.umich.e=
du\user\s\scaron h:&quot;. We get the message: &quot;The<br>&gt; network na=
me cannot be found (system error 67)&quot;.
. It sits for a while<br>&gt; (30 secs - 1 minute). Click &quot;Add&quot;. =
Select &quot;Drive F&quot;, AFS path<br>&gt; &quot;\afs\sph.umich.edu\user\=
s\scaron&quot;, submount &quot;homes&quot;. I get the error:
fied path in AFS.<br>&gt; Check to make sure the drive letter is not curren=
s thinking about it and it hit me that 43 hex =3D 67 decimal so i
gt; (7) Check network properties. We have two connections installed.<br>&gt=
;<br>&gt; One is called AFS and is bound to the loopback adaptor. Uses item=
s:
r>&gt; management, Novell workstation manager, Novell distributed print<br>=
&gt; services, TCP/IP<br>&gt;<br>&gt; The other is the default Local Area N=
etwork connection. Uses items:
gt; packet scheduler, Remote management, Novell workstation manager, Novell=
. We use DHCP to get all network card parameters &amp; DNS server
NetBIOS<br>&gt; setting from DHCP server. If static IP address is used or D=
HCP server<br>&gt; does not provide NetBIOS setting, enable NetBIOS over TC=
P/IP&quot;
lled by<br>&gt; default on our load. Let's do it manually for now.<br>&gt;<=
br>&gt; (8) Add protocol: NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Proto=
col
the login prompt and you still can't log in to<br>&gt; Novell. We get the s=
ame &quot;The tree or server cannot be found...&quot; message.
n I am<br>&gt; able to successfully log in, authenticate to <a href=3D"http=
://sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(wi=
ndow,event,this)">
sph.umich.edu</a><br>&gt; &lt;<a href=3D"http://sph.umich.edu" target=3D"_b=
lank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
0) Try the same testing suite again:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Testing: Start-&gt;Run=
. &quot;\\afs\all&quot;. I get the message: &quot;This file does not<br>

&gt; have a program associated with it for performing this action.<br>&gt; =
Create an association in the Folder Options control panel&quot;.<br>&gt;<br=
>&gt; Testing: Start-&gt;Run. &quot;\\afs\sph.umich.edu&quot;. Same message=
.
caron&quot;. Same message.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Testing: Start-&gt;Run. &quot;cm=
d&quot;. From command prompt: &quot;net use<br>&gt; \\afs\sph.umich.edu\use=
r\s\scaron h:&quot;. We get the message: &quot;The
gt; Testing: Click &quot;Drive Letters&quot; tab in AFS client. It comes up=
 instantly<br>&gt; this time around. Click &quot;Add&quot;. Select &quot;Dr=
ive F&quot;, AFS path
&quot;. I again get the error:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &quot;AFS was unable to map =
the network drive to the specified path in AFS.<br>&gt; Check to make sure =
the drive letter is not currently in use&quot;
elp anything.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; (11) Go to Network Connections-&gt;Advanced S=
ettings. In &quot;adapters and<br>&gt; bindings&quot; I move the AFS (loopb=
ack) connection to the top of
eboot)<br>&gt;<br>&gt; (12) I'm not even going to try and log into the Nove=
ll network this time
&gt; commands again. Same results as above.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; (13) It was sug=
gested that I perhaps unbind NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS<br>&gt; Compatible Tran=
sport Protocol from the Client for Microsoft
While I'm<br>&gt; at it, I see that TCP/IP has become unbound from the<br>&=
gt; Novell client. So I bind that back up while I'm there.<br>&gt;<br>
&gt; (reboot)
till get the<br>&gt; &quot;Tree or server cannot be found&quot; error. Let'=
&gt; (15) Run my little suite of test commands again. Same results as above
 tried some various other things:<br>&gt; Hard setting &quot;NetBIOS over T=
CP/IP&quot; to ON instead of taking settings<br>&gt; based on DHCP values, =
manually entering DNS servers, turning off Windows
br>&gt; for both the cases of loopback adaptor installed, and loopback adap=
tor<br>&gt; not installed, basically, with (roughly) the same effects. Some=
 of
ent (I<br>&gt; remember getting a system error 53 a couple of times, among =
ble in compiling my little report
 for<br>&gt; myself and all of you out there on the list. I'm really hoping=
 to be<br>&gt; able to get this to work, or, failing that, at least be able=
 to go to my
indows will<br>&gt; not work with [our] Novell installation [because]...&qu=
ot;, so I want<br>&gt; to be sure that I pretty much left no stone unturned=
.
hesitate to<br>&gt; ask me about anything if you feel that you might need m=
ore knowledge<br>&gt; about my system environment to be able to offer any u=
seful suggestions.
; Associate Systems Administrator<br>&gt; University of Michigan School of =
Public Health<br>&gt; 1-734-763-4206<br>&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:scaron@umich=
.edu" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,t=
his)">

scaron@umich.edu</a> &lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:scaron@umich.edu" target=
=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">scaron=
a href=3D"mailto:rmdyer@uncc.edu" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.j=
s.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
rmdyer@uncc.edu</a> &lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:rmdyer@uncc.edu" target=3D=
"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
At 12:12 PM 3/3/2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 &gt;I have heard of other organizations having problems with both<br>&gt;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Novell and<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &gt;Open=
AFS clients on the same machines.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have not had access to such =
br>&gt;<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just a note.&nbsp;&nbsp;We run the =
Novell client without issues with OpenAFS<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a=
nd the<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; loopback adapter.&nbsp;&nbsp;We DO N=
OT however use the Novell GINA
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; install the Novell client, we replace the nwgina.dll back=
 to<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; msgina.dll.&nbsp;&nbsp;We also place th=
e afslogon.dll authenticator first in the<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; p=
roviders list.<br>&gt;
bsp; Rodney M. Dyer<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Windows Systems Program=
mer<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mosaic Computing Group<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; William States Lee College of Engineering<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp; University of North Carolina at Charlotte
target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">=
rmdyer@uncc.edu</a> &lt;mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:rmdyer@uncc.edu" target=3D=
"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
rmdyer@uncc.edu</a>&gt;<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Web: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.coe.uncc.edu/%7Ermdyer" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.=
OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~rmdyer
p;&nbsp;&nbsp; Help Desk Line: (704)687-3150<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
; FAX: (704)687-2352<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Office:&nbsp;&nbsp;Cam=
ote></div>

------=_Part_7079_10873838.1141657228928--