[OpenAFS] AFS authenticate against M$$ AD

Donny Jekels djekels@gmail.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:58:43 -0600

------=_Part_12425_13514710.1141775923531

I am trying to get AFS to authenticate using AD, since we're already using
AD to authenticate to all our Linux boxes with kerberos and ldap. the final
step now is to setup a AFS cell with one server today and share users home
directories.

upon loing wiht their kerberos tgt's to also automount their afs home
directories.

Does anyone if this has been done and working?
if so please send links to docs/howtos/examples etc.etc

Thank you
Donny

------=_Part_12425_13514710.1141775923531

I am trying to get AFS to authenticate using AD, since we're already
using AD to authenticate to all our Linux boxes with kerberos and ldap.
the final step now is to setup a AFS cell with one server today and
share users home directories.
f so please send links to docs/howtos/examples etc.etc <br><br>Thank you

------=_Part_12425_13514710.1141775923531--