[OpenAFS] libafs: falsely claims to have parameter sys_call_table_addr

Nicolas LAVEAU laveau@letitwave.fr
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:08:55 +0200

--------------080306090700090909050906

If I have correctly followed this thread, you are using a SMP kernel.
Therefore I think you should try :
yum update kernel-smp kernel-smp-devel

Another point : if you have done a clean install of FC5, you should not
add repositories directly in the yum.conf, but rather as specific files
in the /etc/yum.repos.d/ directory.
If you want to be sure to download your updates from redhat, you should
edit the file /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo, comment the line
mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/updates-released-fc$releasever
and uncomment the line
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/$releasever/$basearch/

nicolas

Amar P. Patel wrote:

> I tried yum update kernel kernel-devel --enablerepo=updates-testing.
> The command does not upgrade the kernel.
>
> I also tried adding the following to /etc/yum.conf:
> [base]
> name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
> baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/$releasever/$basearch/os/
>

> [updates-released]
> name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
> baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/$releasever/$basearch/
>

> Amar

--------------080306090700090909050906

begin:vcard
fn:Nicolas Laveau
n:Laveau;Nicolas
org:Let It Wave;Services
adr;quoted-printable:=C3=89cole Polytechnique;;XTEC;Palaiseau;;91128;France
email;internet:laveau@letitwave.fr
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur de recherche
tel;work:+33 1 69 33 25 06
tel;fax:+33 1 69 33 30 44
tel;cell:+33 6 70 73 78 98
x-mozilla-html:TRUE