[OpenAFS] libafs: module license 'http://www.openafs.org/dl/license10.html' taints kernel

Amar P. Patel amar@omalas.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:28:24 -0500

I upgraded the kernel to 2.6.16smp using yum.  Now when I run the script
/etc/init.d/afs start, I get the following message:
libafs: module license 'http://www.openafs.org/dl/license10.html' taints
kernel
Warning: failed to find address of system call table
System call hooks will not be installed; proceeding anyway
Starting AFS services.....

Also, in step 6 of Getting Started on Linux Systems of the Quick start
Guide, it mentions to edit /etc/fstab.  How do I know the disk name?
Here is what I have in /etc/fstab:

/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01 swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

Amar