[OpenAFS] "You cannot continue. There is nothing to install."

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 1 May 2006 10:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 1 May 2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> There is something wrong with the Intel MacOS X support in the available
> 1.4.1 installers.  The machine that is used for building the packages is

That was in fact claimed in one bug report, but I also have reports of
successful installs of the package. I can't research the issue until I'm
home tomorrow, and I will. The package did successfully install on the
machine it was built on, so the package is not "just broken"

Derrick