[OpenAFS] Could not fetch the list of partitions from the server pour le client

Carsten Schulz-Key openafs@oo-design.org
Tue, 16 May 2006 09:27:52 +0200

--==_Exmh_1147764472_6087P

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>I hope he does English. I would have replied as such if my French was not
>so god awful that I could ask him where the bathroom was, ask him his
>name, count to 10 or tell him only that I do not sapeak French and ask if
>he knows English. But I know we have French speakers on the list, and I
>was hoping maybe one might answer.

Well, I was making to many assumptions. Among other things I assumed he would
understand an English reply while no feeling comfortable enough for writing in
English -- the same way as I did not feel comfortable enough to respond in
French. I did not want to sound rude in any way; it's probably a bad idea to
write mails at 1 a.m. while being tired. Sorry for that!

To make this mail more useful than my last one:

Abou, are the server processes on your machine "afsclient" running? What does
the command

   bos status afsclient

give?

Carsten

--==_Exmh_1147764472_6087P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2i

iQEVAwUBRGl+9eVLLWKtJb4RAQHzHAf/aSxHFeQPTDK78I6IB+z0ZUVI+U1cl7Oj
MmeThS7QhnnzoZ/5UNsgYlWGOYTfUL3hG8e6zJ6g04IZX26aKuvehgfnn6XipW7z
sfv6OCoOBMcL2dO0hrgFOshVYjgOpfBRcusrHJwy1/uEMteToIv6Lo6UVdZDFrg9
UztMkDLfXTBb2X0perThL/VdkYBVLoCnn8XILbrZaHrJ44wRScG2mie8U+KxCwJP
99RRzwzKu+y4FwTrulhTWTL5q2A/7wKNPjdz77Th1X67jKegxmOfXZpFK2R/mhS+
4TycZ3P+nYMUpsrAZ1KPiowRkJqWnGu5yZrXEtWGGJW/j+MGGMg7dA==
=UdDz
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1147764472_6087P--