[OpenAFS] aklog sending domain with user name returning 32766 anonymous

Dave Broudy dave@broudy.net
Fri, 19 May 2006 13:39:07 -0600

Indeed, my clients get access denied, even to \\afs\broudy.net, which is
system:anyuser rl, either via Start Run or via a mapped drive.

I can access my afs space if I unlog, but obviously only the parts with
permissive acls.

I've also found that I'm getting "ticket contained unknown key version
number" from pts and other commands, but on the client:

c:\> kvno afs@BROUDY.NET
afs@BROUDY.NET: kvno = 3

on all servers:

# asetkey list