[OpenAFS] mkmount -- unable to create a root.cell mount point

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Tue, 23 May 2006 13:24:53 -0400

/afs is readonly, either because you're using the freelance mode
or because root.afs is a read-only clone.  Try running "fs newcell"
with the new cell information.  In the latter case you also need to
edit the read-write copy of your root.afs volume.

-derek