[OpenAFS] OpenAFS implementation questions.

Brady Catherman bradyc@uidaho.edu
Thu, 25 May 2006 12:46:51 -0700

Thanks for the quick reply! =)

These users are coming in through SSh and often launching jobs that
run in the background. there really isn't room for running reauth and
such =/

Plus the hope is to put this on the cluster where jobs sit queued for
ages before running. The user would have no ability to authenticate
later.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.