[OpenAFS] OpenAFS implementation questions.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 25 May 2006 18:13:48 -0400

Well, you should be able to get tickets/tokens through ssh, either
via kerberos ticket passing or typing in a password.  In those cases
your users can still run re-auth.

However for batch processes, well, there's just not much you can do.

-derek