[OpenAFS] Drive Mappings in 1.5.10

Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:03:32 -0500

Rodney M Dyer wrote:
> At 02:01 AM 11/3/2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>> Kevin:
>>
>> I have been unable to re-create the "Dr" problem in the afs_config
>> drive mappings.  However, I advise against using that tool.  I believe
>> that all drive mappings should be made using the Explorer.  There is
>> nothing special about a AFS drive mapping.  Simply map a drive letter
>> using Explorer to the UNC path within AFS.
>
> I also see only "Dr" in the drive listings of both the afscreds systray
> tool and afs_config.exe.

I understand that others are having the same issue.  I just have not
been able to reproduce it myself and there have been no changes to
afscreds or afs_config in so long. The obvious things to check such as
the length of the field are correct, so I'm really not sure what is
going on here.

Jeffrey Altman