[OpenAFS] request tracker problems: please fix

Joe Buehler jbuehler@spirentcom.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:59:58 -0500

Would someone please look at some request tracker problems?  There are
some problems with the way that it handles attachments.

1. mail sent to openafs-bugs creates a ticket -- but attachments
after the first one go to the bit bucket

2. I cannot add attachments to an existing ticket -- the "jumbo" view has
a pane for adding attachments but the "update type" choices are all
blank -- so "save changes" rejects attempts to add attachments

3. Trying to circumvent the above by sending an email with the data
inline doesn't work either -- I assume the body is too large (megabytes).
--
Joe Buehler