[OpenAFS] Re: 1.4.2 client on RHEL5 beta 2

Axel Thimm openafs-info@openafs.org
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:57:57 +0100

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 07:13:47PM +0100, Stephan Wiesand wrote:
> I don't know what you have in /build/kernels/, and hence what you're=20
> building against, but whatever it is: chances are it's not the same as in=
=20
> RH's kernel-devel RPM.

I (always) use the kernel src.rpm to gain access to the full sources
as kernel-devel fails many external kernel module builds.

> BTW, how does one do a non-smp build on EL5? There is no such kernel.

Yes, that was a short-circuited statement of mine, I meant the default
kernel.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp