[OpenAFS] New Debian libpam-openafs-session module uploaded

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:54:00 -0800

I've just uploaded a new revision of the libpam-openafs-session package
for Debian to unstable.  This revision uses the Linux syscall layer code
from my new PAM module to create a PAG rather than relying on aklog
-setpag and should therefore work with 1.4.2 and current Linux kernels.

My intention is to go with this module for etch, and then replace it with
the new version I'm currently working on for lenny.

I've tested the module on my own system, but it's possible that I've
missed something.  When it shows up in unstable, I'd be very interested in
testing, particularly on non-x86 platforms.  I'll try to get any problems
resolved for the etch release.