[OpenAFS] Moving volumes

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:59:33 -0400

On Thursday, October 12, 2006 04:47:39 PM -0400 Sanjay Dharmavaram
<sd282@cornell.edu> wrote:

>     I am installing a new AFS server on my network which already has
> anAFS server running. The aim is to replace the already running server
> with the new one. Is there anyway I can copy volumes and user accounts
> from the old server onto the new server? (I would prefer copying instead
> of moving so that I don't lose data if I screw up).

... That being the same question you asked 2 days, 45 minutes, and 32
seconds earlier.  Russ Allbery answered the question when you asked it the
first time; what makes you think posting it again is going to produce a
different answer?