[OpenAFS] phpafsfree available

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:54:13 -0400 (EDT)

I have written something similar to the tcl/tk "afsfree" in php/gd
for my own benefit and thought I'd share with the community in the hope
that others might find this useful as well.

The code is fairly quick & dirty, but I tried to make it easily modifiable
wherever possible (it's easy to change the colors, scale, etc). phpafsfree
does not use any of the original afsfree tcl/tk code.

Live demo at http://www.physics.unc.edu/~stephen/phpafsfree. The page
autorefreshes every 5 mins, and shows real data about my servers, so please
be kind.

As always, suggestions for improvements are welcome. Good suggestions,
accompanied by good code, are more welcome. :-)

PS. phpafsfree is released under the GPL. However it utilizes partinfo.pl
which is written by Neil Crellin and Russ Allbery and is Copyright (C)
Stanford University and redistributed under the Perl Artistic License. See
the README and GNU_GPL.txt files in the distribution for more information.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy.
Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes.
The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you
ever felt otherwise.