[OpenAFS] Precompiled v1.4.2 content differences for Solaris 10 (sparc)

William Setzer William_Setzer@ncsu.edu
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:45:26 -0400

I've just finished comparing the precompiled OpenAFS v1.4.2 for
Solaris 10 sparc to the precompiled OpenAFS v1.4.1.  It appears that
v1.4.2 hasn't got a precompiled "aklog", "asetkey", or any of the
"libadmin" libraries or includes.  Is this on purpose?

I'm wondering becuase I'm trying to standardize our environment on
the precompiled versions, and "aklog" is essential to us.  If it
was a mistake that it got included in v1.4.1, I'd like to know so
I can figure out the right way to get it into our environment.  If
it was an oversight that it's missing from v1.4.2, I'll be happy
to file a bug report. :)

Thanks in advance for any information.

William