[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS 1.4.2 on latest FC5 kernel

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:28:14 +0200

* David Howells [2006-10-27 00:18:15 +0100]:
> Ah.  Turning off dynroot permits the script to complete successfully.
>
> I've put an updated script at:
>
> 	http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/openafs-1.4.setup.sh
>
> That sets up an openafs server quite nicely:-)

Did you remember to turn dynroot back on afterwards?

Sometime ago I contributed code to the Debian setup script to deal
with the same problem, but instead of turning off dynroot I simply
detected whether it was on, and if so, mounted root.afs somewhere else
for the purpose of setting it up. There is more than one way to do it.